Our commitment to you:
- Identify and discuss your expectations, scope and career objectives.
- Discuss positions that suit your experience and career objectives with you before we talk to a potential employer, and obtain your permission for doing this.
- Keep you informed at all stages of the recruitment journey with us, from receipt of your resume and supporting information through to job offers.
- Be in contact with you after you have been in the position for a given period to obtain your feedback.
- Ensure all of your records are dealt with in accordance with the Privacy Act and all of your details, either by way of resume and or as a result of conversations, will be treated confidentially.
- Respect diversity and apply equality throughout our processes. No one person gets less favourable treatment than another. We believe in a positive working environment.